Gingersnap
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of the site

Go down

Rules of the site Empty Rules of the site

Post  Piratekitty16 Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:19 pm

-No detailed Sex/Nudity in any scenes! If it does come to that you must fade to black!
-No over swearing, if you need to swear then star out the vowel! Example: F*ck, Sh*t, *ss Ect.
-If you use an image for a forum, it can NOT contain any nudity! They must be somewhat clothed!
-No fighting outside of the rp!
-No deaths unless you want to quit that Rp, but please PM The owner of the RP And tell them first!
-If you want a really bad injury in your Rp, like a coma or something like that Pm the person your Rping with and let them know so they can improvise until you charrie(Character) Is done healing
-Make your post at least somewhat pretty, you don't have to go all out but at least change the color of your font by clicking the colorful squares on the tool bar.
-Go ahead make your own Rps! Use your creativity! Romance, Humanoid, one on one, animal, mythical animal Ect.
-You must type at least 21 words unless you have writers block! If you do please say you have writers block.
-To talk outside of the Rp, use ( [ { ~ - _ } ] ) or something like that
-If your charrie is thinking use the giant I in the tool bar to slant the writing so people know your charrie is thinking. Example: "Maybe he's proposing?" and also change the font color when your charrie is thinking of something.
-You can play an extra character like a waiter/waitress in the cafe your at, or some kid at the skate park or something.
-No detailed Gore or Violence, you can have your charrie get into a fight but no guts hanging out that's gross! No saying the bone is falling out of your arm! you can say your charrie can see the bone but nothing gross!
-If a pregnancy happens please tell the daddy and ask if it's okay with them before your charrie becomes pregnant.
IF ANY OF THESE RULES ARE BROKEN, YOU WILL BE BANNED! IF YOU SEE SOMEONE BREAK THESE RULES THEN PLEASE REPORT IT TO ME (Froggy5258<3) AND I WILL BAN THEM! THANK-YOU
Piratekitty16
Piratekitty16
Admin

https://gingersnap.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum